1. End of year hullabaloo
2. Had to pack up my classroom because I'm moving buildings! :)
3. Started Grad School AGAIN (what the heck was I thinking?!)
4. My kids have had crazy schedules! two in softball, two in dance, end of year…blah blah blah
5. Jamberry busy (this is good)
6. Car broke down-BOO... Got a brand spankin' new car=YAY!
7. On my 15 year old's high school "keep class rank" committee
8. Messing with my blog to make a Genius Hour Tab for all my "Genius Hour" posts…Yeah, I don't really know what I'm doing and now my blog looks even more like a hodge podge…
9. Ortho appts
Now I'm linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY!
And I'm loving lots!
ONE- Today is my youngest daughter's birthday! ...but now all three of my beautiful children are double digits!
LOVED that we went out to lunch at TGIFridays for lunch (her pick)…then we rushed to the orthodontist for mid-kid's appointment…then rushed home for big-kid's softball game (drove allllll the way there and it was rained out)
TWO- Softball season is BUSY--especially with two of them playing… but I LOVE watching the games. Last night was a playoff game that started at 7:30 pm and didn't end until after 10 pm… girls kept tying the game. We won! And my oldest is a pitcher for 16U and that's crazy-exciting to watch… With all the softball they play, I thought it was funny they chose a baseball/wiffle ball slip and slide to play on.THREE- LOVE…LOVE...LOVING that I used my Jamberry commission to get Rascal Flatts tickets!!! We sat in the 17th row! AMAZING! I've always wanted to see them in concert. This concert is definitely in my top ten (so far, nothing tops P!nk). Rare photo of myself (I don't like seeing myself)…and daughter. We had a BLAST! Didn't sit the whole concert.
FOUR- SOOOOO, I LOVE Melonheadz Illustrating! I'm a Melonheadz Member after all!
Anyone who knows me, knows my love for the novel How To Eat Fried Worms by Thomas Rockwell. I've been teaching that novel for more than 16 years (discovered it student teaching 18 years ago-Thanks, Mrs. Brown)…
Well… I asked Nikki to help me out with some clip art for the novel and she made it! Now I can fix up my novel study stuff and put it on TPT for all to use! Her clip art is available at TPT and Etsy-click on the pic to take you there…
I'm sooo in love with this! (and it's named after meeeee)
I have so much more I love…Maybe that'll keep me blogging!