Monday, June 30, 2014

Meet Me and I'm Going to a Meet Up!

Today, I'm joining The Teaching Tribune for Meet Me Monday…Link up!


Our four foot pool (one of those Intex pools) didn't survive, so hubs went out and grabbed this little bitty one for staying cool this summer… My girls find fun in anything. 

A few photos (of the hundreds) I took at the softball tournament.

I have not done ONE THING for the upcoming school year! NOT A THING! And I'm just fine with that… Grad school, softball, family, and breathing have kept me from creating a darn thing.

Storms…stay away! I'd rather not drive in pouring rain! But I'm still super excited to meet Bloggers from my area! Woot! 

 photo 74fd8b35-07a8-4beb-8687-f0de0b153d89_zps5b7d3984.jpg

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! A blog meet up! I wonder in NC bloggers will ever do that! Have fun!!!!!! :)
    Lori
    Mixing it up in Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about feeling like you just pass each other in the house. I love getting the chance to reconnect in the summer.
    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor for your daughter! I would be so proud that they persevered after their two losses and came back to win!!

    ReplyDelete