Sunday, May 4, 2014

Currently Linky for MAY!

I'm completely late by 4 days for Farley's link up. But here nonetheless.
SO LINK UP! This is quite the linky party!
Here's my Currently...

LISTENING-Seriously…Rocky 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 + is ALWAYS on! Why does the hubs feel the need to watch it EVERY time?!?!?

LOVING-If you are from the midwest…you know how cold it's been for us (or if you watch the news about our weather)! I am SO SO SO EXCITED for 80 degree weather on Thursday! BRING. IT. ON.

THINKING-I need to do laundry. I hate laundry. It's out of control right now. It's been insanely busy around here with work, softball, dance, programs, other unpleasant things thrown at us… And I'm SO behind on grading! After my shower…that's my focus.

WANTING- I want to get my classroom packed up. I am moving schools (yahoo!)…but there's no time to pack it up! Lately, I have to run out of work to get to my own kids' activities. I brought one car load home…but it didn't even make a dent. Too much going on at once.

NEEDING-We need a new lawn mower…How does a tractor AND mower go out at the same time?!?!? Our house sits on a lot that is a little over half an acre. We've been in our house for about 11 years and it's time for new family room carpet… it's to the point where I'm slightly embarrassed about it and don't want people in my house…it's BEYOND cleaning. And being in our house for 11 years…we still don't have landscaping in the yard. Other things have come up and it hasn't happened. grrrrrr.

SURPRISE-Go check out Beach Lovin' Teach Blog and Stores! Here are the links…click on the pic for the blog and the link for the TPT store...Maybe I wanted to surprise her because I'm jealous she's on the beach and it's so warm… OR maybe I just love her blog and products…


Have a Great Week! I'm looking forward to being spoiled by our FABULOUS PTO!!! It's Teacher Appreciation Week and our PTO has lots of goodies lined up for us! 
They are so wonderful and dedicate so much of their time to us and the students!
 photo 74fd8b35-07a8-4beb-8687-f0de0b153d89_zps5b7d3984.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, visiting from Currently! I am from the deep south so we've mostly been having warm weather. Sometimes, even this close to summer, we'll have some cool days. "Cool" down here may be a lot different than "cool" in the midwest though lol!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not going to believe this! I just came to your blog to get the link so I could put YOU as my "surprise" and what do I see? Me! Haha! You really are the sweetest! Thanks so much for the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete