Saturday, March 1, 2014

Currently March! Woo hoo, Spring?!

I can't believe it's been a month since I've blogged! And I have so much to say…but I won't say it all in one post.
I'm linking up with Farley over at



LISTENING- My 9 year old daughter is having a friend sleep over tonight, but she has to clean her room and stuff in the loft before her friend arrives…or I cancel. So she is cleaning and singing and dancing.
My 14 year old was up all night with a nasty migraine which made her physically ill. Poor girl.
Where ever you are… you might be hearing my 12 year old pitch a fit when I tell her to clean her nasty room…she's our most unorganized child… She has EVERYTHING on display in her room at all times.

LOVING- So I signed up with Jamberry to be a consultant (direct sales) and can not believe how great it's been! I went with my gut when I signed up. In about 6 weeks, I've made over $500! And that's only doing two in home parties. This business is TAKING OFF like CRAZY! If you are interested in purchasing or joining my team... email me, leave me a comment, and/or visit carriej.jamberrynails.net You can read more about it here. It has been a blessing!

THINKING- OMG! I can not take the snow anymore!!!! Here it is March 1st and we are expecting about 4-6 more inches of snow by Monday, in the Chicago area! I am NOT embracing this! However, I am THANKFUL we have no school on Monday for Casmir Pulaski Day.

WANTING- SPRING! At least Spring-weather… I want to open up my house to warm fresh air. blah.

NEEDING- I need to get my hair done in a bad way… busy busy. I NEED a new car. My car is a 2005 and has over 207,000 miles on it. It's been good to us…but it's time. Hoping my Jamberry venture can help with that. My husbands car is a 1995 and just falling apart.

?????- Do you know what the question is to the answer OVER 1,000?



Stay tuned to a giveaway soon! I'm gathering some great stuff!!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
 photo 74fd8b35-07a8-4beb-8687-f0de0b153d89_zps5b7d3984.jpg

11 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie - We got a new car last year thanks to TPT so I can relate. My old van was on it's last leg. Over 1,000 - have to do with Jamberry or TPT? Have a great weekend. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie. I would say the question is: How many followers do I have on TPT? I'm excited about the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! Not TPT! (i've neglected my TPT this school year)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the success of your new business! I have seen this brand recently. I hope it continues to go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing everyone talking about Jamberry, and no one in my area knows about it! I should venture into this, but just feel like I have NO time to do it!! Does your 1,000 have to do with how many followers you have on IG now!?!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie,
    I think we are all sick of this snow. It is currently snowing here but not really sticking yet. I was wondering if you could please check out my new teacher exchange website LIFTPackages.blogspot.com. It is a teacher exchange program in which you meet teachers and send care packages to each other. Please feel free to check out the website, sign up and pass our name along to friends!

    Thanks
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you still have Pulaski day off! What a treat! We celebrated by taking the ISAT...wah, wah, way....enter sad face here. :(
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new venture, Carrie! The key to generating income in a business is determining a niche where you can market your product with efficiency and, preferably, without too much competition. It takes creativity and a strong business sense, but that's something you can hone over time. Anyway, I do hope you'll be able to use your additional income to pay off your new car. Good luck and keep at it! :)

    Floyd Reid

    ReplyDelete