Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently

It's already December?!?!?! That's just insane.
But as usual, I'm linking up with Farley for her monthly Currently.
This is one linky I look forward to because I love to read other people's answers.
So link up by clicking below, then I can read yours!


Listening…My girls love school, but would love more time home.
Loving… Got two trees up today and some decor. Still have some more to do, but it can wait. It's looking wonderful in here!
Thinking… It's 8:30 P.M. and I do not have lesson plans done for the week! I'm even starting a novel study that I haven't done in years… WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Procrastination… dang.
Wanting… I want to do my Christmas shopping, but one needs money for that. I know… boo hoo. I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing "my husband got laid off again". It sucks and I still harbor ill feelings for WonderBread/Hostess for closing a year ago. That screwed us big time. My fabulous husband has been working hard since... at much lower pay and it's been very on and off with his new company. The problem is he hasn't been there long enough to have paid days to save up for these layoffs. I try not to complain about this stuff and I try to bottle it up, but sometimes I gotta have an outlet somewhere. I'll get over it eventually. I'm just angry that I can't do what I want…
Needing… My home desk is a MESS. That is all. I'll get to it before Thursday...
Favorite Tradition… We watch It's a Wonderful Life every year as a family and we take turns reading T'was the Night Before Christmas on Christmas Eve. LOVE it.

That's all for me… I can't wait to read about others' traditions! But I really should attack those lesson plans!

Don't forget about the sale tomorrow… I don't have much in my TPT store yet, but a deal is still a deal!
Click on pic to take you to my store. It's already 20% off!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Suggestion for your lesson plans....TASK CARDS! Check the blog by "Teaching with a Mountain View". She has TONS of task cards and posts about how to use them!

    Carol

    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I haven't done my lesson plans either for next week. I think I might be a world class procrastinator right now. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that you will be able to come up with something! There is always tons you could do with snowmen, elves, Santa, reindeer, all sorts of Christmas fun!! Good luck grabbing some good stuff at the sale tomorrow too!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job. It makes this time of year tougher.

    ReplyDelete