Saturday, November 30, 2013

SALE, Concert, More Animals, Genius Hour Forms

SALE !!!!!
Click on the pic and it'll take you right to my TPT store.
Great time to grab those Math Vocab Cards and Multiplication Flashcards!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Anchored-In-3rd-Grade

Concert Craze...
On the 22nd, my sister and I took my daughter and niece to the Selena Gomez concert.
We've had the tickets since March...bought them early with mid-kid's fan club code and got awesome seats. Emblem3 opened for Selena (I heard they were the winners of X factor or something like that--they were good).
We had two seats in the 3rd row and two seats in the 15th row. My sister and I agreed to let our kids sit together in the 3rd row and we'd take the 15th. Well, my sister and I ended up sitting in the row which was at the end of the "S" that came out into the audience. We could have touched Selena's hands...literally. We kept debating to switch with the girls, but then Selena would go over by where our girls were seated. In hindsight, we should have switched.
Anywho... the girls had a blast and my sis and I ended up having a blast also.
Here are some of the photos I took at the concert... didn't really zoom much either!
anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com

MORE ANIMALS?!?!?!
For Thanksgiving, Big Kid asked if she could have Almond the guinea pig stay at our house. Sure, what's one more pet??? Big Kid takes some animal electives class in High School, so the kids bring home animals over long breaks. AND I had to bring Bruce home for the long weekend... SO, we have 7 animals in the house. We are outnumbered. Who ended up cleaning out Almond's cage and feeding her AND getting crickets for the JJ (Bearded Dragon)??? ME. The girls all slept over at Grandma and Grandpa's House, so I had to fill in... lucky me.
anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com
 Here's our lab, Jack, checking out Almond...
anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com
 Here's the cat trying to chase the crickets in JJ's tank...
anchoredin3rdgrade.blogspot.com
 Two dogs missing from the pics... maybe next time...

AND Genius Hour...
Due to popular demand...
Click on the pic below and it'll take you to my TPT store to download some forms/letters I've used for my 3rd grade class. It's free and you should be able to change what you need to change. I uploaded it as a Word Document (which I've never done-I've always used a PDF). Let me know if you have any questions... Don't forget to check out my other blog posts regarding Genius Hour... Tags are off to your right...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Genius-Hour-Starter-1002142

Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment