Friday, August 2, 2013

Five for Friday Aug 2 and couple hours left!

Guess who's back (back back)
Back again ('gain 'gain)
Doodle's back (back back)
Tell a friend... (friend friend)
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.....
~is the song stuck in your head now~

 Five for Friday is back... Link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Where the heck did this week go?!
I was supposed to go into work on Thursday...and changed my mind. It was waaaaaaay too nice out, so I laid in my hammock on the patio in the sun instead...yes I did!

ONE~
Last Sunday I had my niece and nephews over for a sleepover. We went to a splash pad, had a picnic in the park, watched movies, and they played with my kids. Here's a picture of what my nephew and Lil' Kid made with Legos...maybe you saw it on Insta...


TWO~
Big Kid made the travel softball team for 14U...HOWEVER, coach wants her to tryout for the 16U team! WOW! Tryouts are on Sunday...we shall see....

THREE~
Finished my Students' Birthday gifts/treats! I'll be posting about those on Monday Made It. They turned out cute... I find birthdays to be a special day for the kids...so I like to do something special!



FOUR~
Went B2S shopping with my girls today! It was fun! Got some great deals!!!
Cute Hot Pink and Black ALL sequined backpack for Lil' Kid

Lil' Kid says she wants to wear this on her first day!
The other two got stuff too, but Lil' Kid's stuff is so cute because she's still little...

FIVE~ 
ONLY A COUPLE HOURS LEFT OF My Blogiversary Giveaway! Click on the pic if you haven't completed any of the Rafflecopter! GOOD LUCK!!!

Photobucket 

3 comments:

  1. Lol- loved your opening song- totally stuck in my head now! Adorable birthday gifts you have all ready to go!! :)

    Lindsey
    Mrs. Johnson's Little Prowlers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Every time I look at it, it gets stuck in my head all over again!

      Delete
  2. I love the cute birthday gifts. Can't wait to see how you made them and what's in them!

    justworkhardandplayhard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete