Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Snapshots July 13

I'm joining Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera for her Saturday Snapshots Linky!
So Fun!

Here's my week in review!

It was the LAST GAME for softball of the season for Big Kid! Woo Hoo! I will miss seeing the other parents...
We took 3rd place in the league...not-too-shabby.

We went to Little Kid's softball picnic...

Shopped at Target...found some teachery deals... The "boom box" erasers will go in the birthday gifts for my students...Click here to see what I make for the kids' bdays...
Last week we went to a fest and Mid-Kid got called to the stage to help with a magic trick. He made her float in midair! 

We had awesome Professional Development at work too! Here's a picture of Jim Curry talking to us about The Curriculum Project...I wrote about it in this post here.

I ordered this adorable bag from LTD Commodities... It's a cheap thingy and I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for...but it satisfies my Skull fascination...and I just LOVE it!

Last night Mid-Kid had her friend sleep over for her birthday... (her birthday was in April-yes, April).
They all put on glow necklaces and bracelets and ran around outside in the pitch black. I was quite amused! Then Big-Kid and her friend went up in the playhouse and made their glow jewelry into a talking face! I was cracking up! Here's a not-so-great-but-awesome-photo...Kinda looks like Cookie Monster! One kid held the eyes and the other made the mouth talk.


Here's a link to my Math CC Vocab cards!
It was a FANTASTIC week (and summer is flying by)!

It was a fantastic week! Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Totally looks like Cookie Monster! That's what makes it so cute. :)

    ~Brandee
    Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats to your girls for third in softball! I've always had something to do with softball since I was little now I coach my middle school's team. Great target finds (I am jealous of all your goodies)!

    -Bagby
    Math Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Target has literally become T.H.E. place for teachers to grab back to school nick nacks. Yours look like good picks! I am your newest follower :) Come stop by if you get a chance!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete