Monday, June 3, 2013

JUNE Monthly GOALS---linky party!

I'm joining a great Linky hosted by I {heart} Recess.
I love it because it's about goals and since it's in the blogging world, I'm more likely to stick with it!
I {Heart} Recess
Here are my June Goals:


Personal: As I've already stated...I REALLY need to get my flowers planted! It's already June!

Family: I need to hang with my girls... not just be in the same room or area as them. I need to make sure I listen. Sometimes I get wrapped up in reading, or Candy Crush, or work stuff and I'm in the room, but not fully aware. Wow, that sounded sad. 

Health: With always being on the go, go, go...we eat out more than we should or eat crap for dinner. Time to eat better. Went shopping today and bought some good healthy foods to make. I also want to start walking.

School: Our district just adopted the My Math Series and gave us our teacher's manuals. I need to go through it and practice. I want to set up my math journal so I can be ready-to-go!

Blog/TPT: I just started blogging last summer and have learned lots throughout the school year. I always have lots to say and lots to share. I'm going to start with the goal of blogging at least 3 times a week.  I need to increase my followers! People stop, visit, make comments, but don't always follow. Hmmmm

Read: I'm reading The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks. Almost done. Notice and Note is a book for strategies on close reading by Beers and Probst---started months ago, haven't finished. It's very interesting, just got too busy.  The Guardian is another Nicholas Sparks book I received from a friend.

Enjoy!
Photobucket
 

3 comments:

  1. I love Nicholas Sparks' novels! I will have to add those to my summer reading list! Candy Crush is very addicting, I have a love/hate relationship with that game!! I've been following you, so good luck with getting more followers! Keep joining linky parties!
    Mary
    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read both of the Sparks books you mentioned. I'm really interested in Notice and Note. You'll have to share what you think when you've finished it.

    I started blogging last summer too. :)

    Good luck with your June goals. I'm following you now :)

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my goals for last month was to stop eating out so much. After a long day, it was just easy to stop and grab food on my way home. I did a good job of eating home more and I feel better, too. I need to join you on those walks.

    Good luck with your goals!

    Foreman Teaches

    ReplyDelete