It may "seem" like I posted twice in one day...but the other Linky party doesn't count for today...why you ask??? Because I started the post on Thursday before midnight and finished after midnight...So it counts for Thursday (right?!?!).
It's been quite a week!
Here's MY five...
1. Scary Storms! We were pounded with 3 severe storms in a row over several hours! Severe Thunderstorm Warnings, Tornado Warnings, Flood Warnings. Glad we were all safe! The storms uprooted some of the flowers I JUST planted, so I had to shove them back in the soil...easy-peasy.
Here's one of the quick snapshots I took of the clouds.
2. Got my flowers planted FINALLY! They turned out pretty... and I spend lots of summer time on my front porch and back yard patio. Here are just a few....
3. WALMART...so I went to Walmart one day and was checking out...one of the workers had these lovelies and I just asked if I could have them for my classroom! He let me take them! Oh the possibilities! Place Value, Money Unit-store...
So fun! Hubby just shook his head at me.
4. Reading a Book...I finished reading Notice and Note: Strategies for Close Reading by Beers and Probst. Has some great ideas and I really like the signposts. Now I need to plan my lessons...HOWEVER..the book comes with the Intro Lessons! NIIIIICE. I highly recommend the book!
5. Math Word Wall Cards...I'm making Cards to display in the room for easy reference. They are taking quite a bit of time...but I like them and I hope they help my colleagues or anyone else. They are CCSS aligned and also align with the My Math series.
WOW. Blogger is sssslllllloooooowwwww today!