Sunday, March 31, 2013

Currently...Join my Linky too!

It's time for April's CURRENTLY! Hosted by:
LINK UP! It's HUGE! You learn lots about bloggers!  Just click on the pic above and join the party!

Here's mine...

 As I admitted in my Dirty Little Secret Sunday linky party (Below)... I am hooked on Welcome to Myrtle Manor on TLC. It's terrible and I love it.

I LOVE the time I've spent with family this past week! We went to a local hotel (Free-won a contest)...and my girls went swimming the whole time...then all 5 of us squeezed into a king-sized bed. We didn't get much sleep. We watched some movies, hung out, went out to eat, played outside... so nice!

Thinking...I really should get some work done. I had all these big plans to create things, work on units, grade papers, blah, blah, blah....DID NOT DO ONE THING! I'm gonna be hustling tomorrow! Thank goodness I'm off tomorrow (although I have lots going on with the kids).

Wanting my hubby to get a job. As I've said before, my hubby worked for Hostess/Wonder Bread for 18 years and they shut down. He's been on the hunt. It's been heartbreaking. I really feel bad for him. I'm hoping he gets the railroad job...he's still in running, but there's TONS of people after the same job.

I'm needing to make myself an eye appointment. I made one for the girls for tomorrow, but not for me. I'm in need of a stronger script...

My advice...I'm probably the last to give advice on blogging or anything like it (only have 55 followers right now)...but I'd have to say to Be Yourself. I will not change me to appease others...

So go link up!
ALSO...bad timing with Currently, but...join in on my linky below!!! I'd love to hear your "secrets".




 Have a wonderful night!

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. My break is just starting. I have *so* much I want to get finished, but I'm afraid I'll be singing the same song as you at the end of it. That's why they call it spring BREAK, I guess. We earned it. =)

    Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job situation. I hope he hears back some positive news soon and gets that job! I'm glad you were able to have some fun time with your family here recently too!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck with your husband's job.
    Good for you for not doing anything work related during your break. Family time is priceless!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only 2 days of my break left and I feel like I haven't gotten near enough done yet. :) Good luck to your husband on the job- hope he gets it!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete