Friday, March 1, 2013

Currently...


WHAT?! It's currently MARCH?! I am soooo ready for GREEN.
Linking up with Farley and her monthly Currently...Link up! Quick, Fun, Cute!



LISTENING...to Jimmy Kimmel... I LOVE LOVE LOVE unnecessary bleeps...He bleeps video segments and it seems like people are swearing...it cracks me up EVERY TIME!

LOVING...3 day weekend! Thanks Pulaski! Need some family extra family time...

THINKING...house is pretty quiet, I've already blogged once today...I *should* go to bed...but if I do...then I'll be like #398 on the Farley linky list!

WANTING...I AM getting a new tattoo this weekend...YES I AM. I'm going to get an anchor behind my ear...can't wait. Everyone thinks I'm nuts...don't care.

NEEDING...I SOOOOO need a new purse. I've been carrying the one I have for over a year...I'm so over it...

LIKE...Spring! I just want green to start showing and sandals
LOVE...Music! I relate everything to a song and am constantly singing (not well)...
HATE...I'm am SO tired of teachers and other people spelling Dr. Seuss' name incorrectly! It's wrong on blog posts, it's wrong on Pinterest.  WHY OH WHY can't people get it right?!


EDITED TO ADD------OK...SO I totally didn't follow directions on the LIKE LOVE HATE part!
Since my name is "autumn" ;) Like....Almonds...Love...Answers...Hate...asparagus...

HA! GO LINK UP! QUICK...or you'll be #09283

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love tattoos...I even did a blog post about them once:-) You will have to post a picture. Isn't it crazy how many people join Farley's linky?!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES...posting it in a moment! Thanks for coming by!
      "autumn"

      Delete
  2. Ha! Your post made me giggle. Found your right through Farley and Oh, Boy 4th Grade! If you find a cute new purse, let me know. Time to ditch my plastic leopard looking one! Happy Tattooing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to make you giggle...I haven't found a purse I like yet...I'm still carrying around a zebra print one...
      thanks for stopping by!!!
      "autumn"

      Delete
  3. Hey Autumn! Jimmy Kimmel cracks me up too! Apparently they're trying to get him for the Oscars next year - that should be a good time! So, what does the anchor signify? Glad we aren't super low on the link up! I had to blog tonight for the same reason! Good luck with your tattoo this weekend! and the purse!

    ~Jamie
    Mathematically yours,
    MissMathDork!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE YOUR NAME! I'm quite the Math Dork too! Anchor is something that's been meaningful to me...

      Delete
  4. I share your pet peeve. Dr. Seuss was spelled incorrectly on a flyer that went from our district to every taxpayer in our service area. It was bad.
    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Our office has been sending lots of mistyped info home.

      Delete